- This event has passed.
The Color Run by Skittles in Gdynia
September 16, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race. Come to Gdynia on the 16th of September (11am- 4pm) and try your happy power with The Color Run by Skittles.
What is it?
The Color Run came to existence in March 2011 as an event promoting healthiness and happiness. Since then, the event takes place around the world – in China, USA, Africa, Australia, most of the countries in Europe, and Poland! The first events which took place in Poland were in 2015 in Poznan and Warsaw. 16 thousand participants took part in the joyful event back then! The event’s motto is ”Be healthy, be happy, be you”
How the event works
The event is about having a time of your life. The Color Run is a five-kilometer, un-timed event in which thousands of participants are colored from head to toe each kilometer. There are only two rules – wear white clothes at the starting line and finish plastered in color.
1. Healthiness – 5k event is all about having fun, but it also focuses on promoting a healthy lifestyle. More than a half of participants are first-time runners and the event is an important factor in increasing health awareness.
2. Happiness – seeing happy people has been the biggest reward. People of all fitness levels, ages and backgrounds can take part in the run and enjoy the colorful happiness.
3. Individuality – everyone is different and participates due to different reason. Yet every participant is a winner, there are no losers!
There are three types of starting kits available:
– classic– individual 92 zł, team member 86 zł. Classic kit includes: t-shirt, headband, medal, tatoos and color pack
– premium– individual 107 zł, team member 101 zł. Premium kit includes: t-shirt, headband,medal, tatoos, color pack and glasses
– vip– individual 164 zł, team member 158 zł. Vip kit includes: t-shirt, headband, medal, tatoos, color pack, glasses, socks and funny pack
You can purchase the starting kits on the official website of the event.
If you don’t want to run… Coming to the event as a spectator is free!