The best Polish movies, stars of the film industry, fantastic atmosphere of the 44th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia – this experience can be yours! Tricity News has six passes for the festival to give away.
What to do?
In the comment section below answer a simple question:
What is my favorite Polish movie and why?
Six authors of the best answers will receive free passes for the festival from us. The contest lasts until midday on Wednesday, the 11th of September.
The passes allow you to enjoy the festival, feel a part of this great experience and see 5 movies during the event for free. The contest passes have 5 points on them (1 point equals 1 film screening). Entry to the film screening will only be possible after the prior reservation of the seat in the system.
Participate and invite others!
We warmly invite you to take part in the contest as well as to invite your friends by sharing our Facebook page or the contest post on your social media.
Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
- The contest is organized under the title “Win a pass to the 44th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia!” and takes place online on www.tricitynews.pl.
- The organizer of the contest is Tricity News, belonging to Tricity Media Jakub Wozniak company residing in 81-393 Gdynia at Zwirki i Wigury 6/20 street.
- The contest takes place online only. It begins on the 7th of September and lasts until midday on the 11th of September 2019.
Terms and conditions of participation
- Only those who fulfill requirements below can participate in the contest. A participant is a person who:
a) has a full capacity to act in law, unless has written permission from the legal representative or the legal guardian.
b) is not an active contributor nor worker of Tricity News.
c) is not a family member of an active contributor nor worker of Tricity News.
- The prizes in the contest are six 5-point passes for the 44th Polish Film Festival which takes place in Gdynia from the 16th of September to the 21st of September.
- Each participant can win a pass allowing him to reserve five screenings during the 44th Polish Film Festival.
- The winners are participants, chosen by the organizers of the contest, who during the duration of the contest will write a comment with an interesting answer to a question: What is my favorite Polish movie and why?
- The organizers have the authority to clarify all doubts concerning the terms and conditions of the contest as well as to interpret it and make decisions.
- The winners will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to pick up the prize on the day of the conclusion of the contest.
- The winners must confirm the will of receiving the prize by answering the e-mail.
- The organizers will pass the information about winners to Atlantic Gdynia club.
Participant’s personal data
- A condition to participate in the contest is to give real personal data (name, surname, e-mail address) while writing a comment.
- By clicking “Post Comment” in the comment section below, the participant informs that has read and accepts the terms and conditions. What’s more, the participant agrees for personal data processing by Tricity Media Jakub Wozniak company. The organizers gather and process data only for the purposes of conducting the contest and awarding the prize.
- The participant can request deleting personal data from companies database by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The organizer has the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest unless it could influence the participants negatively. This especially involves changing deadlines and participation requirements.
- Terms and conditions apply since their publishing at www.tricitynews.pl.